Join the No.1 Network for Nannies and Sitters in Melbourne
Thank you for your interest in joining our network of nannies and sitters! Before applying, please read through the following information below:
Required qualifications for all sitters & nannies:
- Passionate about working with children
- Prior childcare experience
- At least two relevant references
- Professionalism, reliability, punctuality
- Ability to commit to working with us for a minimum of six months
- Willingness to help with light housekeeping and tasks related to the care of the child
- Working with children check
- Comprehensive background check
Appreciated qualifications but not essential:
- Trainings and certifications such as first aid, early childhood education
- Experience with newborn
- Flexible schedule (available to stay overnight if necessary).
- Valid driving license
- Own a car
- Other abilities and talents, including arts & crafts, language teaching and sports
Our Application Process:
We can only work with candidates who are living in the Melbourne area. There is no fee to work with us, and we do not take a share of your salary.
Our network is built on a recruitment basis creating an unbiased platform for your skills and qualities as a family carer. If we feel you are a good match for any of our openings, we will contact you for an interview.
The first step in joining our professional network is to complete one of our application forms. As positions become available applications will be reviewed and we’ll conduct an interview, the second step in your journey in the Super Nanny network.